Info sharing : Korean Overseas Voter Application

For Koreans who live in KL (especially Mont' Kiara area) who wish to register as overseas voter, you may get the overseas election application form at Plaza Mont Kiara Thursday's ABC market! The Embassy of Republic of Korea has rent a counter next to the optical shop near Block A entrance, not far from HSBC. If you miss out today, they will be there again next week. 

I collected on behalf for husband. An envelope given with address of Embassy of Rep. of Korea and person in charge name attached, inside is the application form, and informaiton as overseas voter or oversea absentee, and a Kim Byung Man as spoke-person wet tissue pack. 

You may filled the form at home and send it back in the attached envelope (with your own stamps) or drop it at the Embassy if you wish. 


Popular Posts